Thursday, October 6, 2011

Autumn in the Air



Are you feeling the cooler (or colder) nights? In our area, we are still in the mid '70's during the day....but much cooler at night!
Our leaves are just beginning to shed the greens of summer. They are starting to become tinged with reds and golds. By the end of the month, they will be in their full fall glory!
Do you change your home's decor to match the season? My kitchen is already awash with greens, golds, oranges and yellows.....so not much changes in there. The biggest things I change are my entryway and the outdoor decorations.
My hall table changes many times over the year.
I decorate it for spring, summer, fall, Christmas and then the longer {seeming} months of winter.
Are there spots in your home that change with weather or seasons?
What are those areas? Are you one [like my over-ambitious friends] that change out bed linens, bathroom towels and kitchen linens or accessories?
If so, kudos to you!!! My door wreaths, outside *signage* and hall table are the only things that I have the gumption to change out!!
Happy Fall, y'all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment